Sunday, August 16, 2009

Thank You


On behalf of my family I want to thank all of you for the kind words of sympathy, the cards and phone calls that helped sustain us during this last week since my father's passing. A special thank you to the reunion class committee. The floral arrangement was absolutely beautiful and the donation to Save Africa's Children was very much appreciated.

I am also thankful that I had some of you here in Cincinnati to lean on. Local sisters Bonita Layson and Nicole Lockette both attended the service and Mary Radden Hicks flew in from Richmond to be with me. Those collective gestures meant so much.

Thanks ever so much. I love you all madly.

xoxmik

1 comment:

  1. Ubiquity loves you thissssssssss much. Can't wait to see your comments on Facebook about the "funeral dude". It is a trashy business with many trashy folks in it.

    ReplyDelete