Thursday, July 16, 2009

July 16, 2009

Classmates, the death angel has been busy this summer. UNews is sorry to report that Alfonso Holloman lost his dad, Alfred Lee Holloman, last week. Mr. Holloman died from complications of a debilitating stroke he suffered nine years ago.

Al would personally like to thank those of you who knew about his father's illness and showered him with love and concern.

"During these past nine years I have learned many lessons," Al says. "Among them are the healing powers of love and the strength in collective thought. I wastched how my father responded to love when when he couldn't express himself through words."

"Death inevitably causes us to reflect and contemplate. I am challenging myself to give and recieve love and want you to know that I am trying even if it seems otherwise. "

Funeral arrangements for Mr. Holloman are as follows:
Wake: Friday, July 17 from 6-9 p.m.
Funeral: Saturday, July 18 at 10 a.m.

Both services will be held at the Star of Bethleham Baptist Church, 304 Spring St., Ossining, NY 10562.

No comments:

Post a Comment